£81 for 1 years insurance
Our 1 years insurance provides you with cover nationwide for loss or damage, personal legal liability insurance and more, to ensure that you have peace of mind whilst enjoying your new mobility scooter.
What is insured?
- Personal legal liability insurance up to £2 million if you cause an accident while using your mobility equipment
- Accidental damage cover
- Fire damage cover
- Flood damage cover
- Loss or damage cause by theft or attempted theft
- Temporary cover to loan equipment of similar value whilst your product is with the dealer/manufacturer
- Temporary hire costs cover
- ‘Get you home’ expenses following an accident
- New for old replacement if the damage exceeds 60% of the replacement value during the first 3 years, assuming the product is new
- Personal injury benefits up to £2000
- Personal effects covered up to £250
- Loss of key cover up £50
- Carer contingent liability
- Any driver
- Products with a retail value of £6,000 or less
What is not insured?
- Anybody using the mobility equipment without your permission.
- Theft of your scooter whilst unattended and unsecured.
- New for old replacement of any equipment over 36 months old.
- Any electrical or mechanical breakdown of your scooter or wheelchair
- Damage to tyres by application of brakes or by road punctures, cuts or bursts.
- Any loss, damage or breakdown caused by corrosion and or rain damage.
- The cost of routine servicing.
Where am I covered?
Cover is provided within the United Kingdom and outside the United Kingdom for up to 45 days during the period of insurance, excluding United States of America, Canada or any territory within their jurisdiction.Go Back